There are presently no open calls for submissions.
W’SUP is the student newspaper of Western Sydney University published monthly during semester. Guidelines for submissions to W’SUP:
- You must be a student or staff member of Western Sydney University.
- Your article should be relevant to Western Students.
- Please clearly indicate the tone of your piece, eg: journalistic, op-ed, short story, review, satire/comedy, etc.
- What sources will you be referring to / who will you be interviewing? (not relevant for everything).
- Include an approximate word length.
- Pitches shouldn’t be more than 200 words (plus a 50 word sample).
- Word limits for poetry: 250 words, equity articles: 250 words, ‘100 Word Wonderings’: 110 words.
- All content is required to abide by the MEAA Journalist Code of Ethics.